Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Simon's identity?!? Netshops shill trying to get ahead.

I've heard that "Simon" - the person defending Netshops for so long was really Joey S. (However you spell his name. Whatever. It is what it is.)

Poor Joey. Always passed over for promotion - not even good enough to be made Andrew's assistant, dealing with transportation issues. Y'know, just my opinion, but I think it was your sh!tty attitude that held you back. If you didn't have such a big head and had actually been open to criticism, you might've have moved up.

Maybe sucking up to management by causing trouble on this blog was your ticket to moving up? I sure hope so - you need something to justify your sad existence...

1 comment:

JS said...

Not sure who the hell you are and I can't believe you are still up to this blog. I am very offened that you are using my name in your blog. Actually, I feel honored to me mentioned. You think I have been passed up on promotions. Well first of all you don't know what I applied for or even if I have turned down any promotions I could have gotten. I am not upset about not being Andrews' assistant. The company decided that it had to change and thats the way life goes. Yes, I will agree with you that my attitude is not the best at times but I get the job done. I take calls, work hard and take care of my CS issues. You think I have a big head am not open to criticism? Obviously you must not know me to well. I am not afraid to admit to admit my faults. Yes, I mess up but so does everyone else!!!! Thats part of human life. I actually love working for Netshops and it is a great company to work for and I can't ask for anything better. I am only responding to your pathetic post because I want to set my facts straight and I have only one thing to say to you. You were laid off more then 6 months ago. It's about time you GET OVER IT!!

P.S. I don't know who Simon is but I am not afraid to hide my identity.